March 5, 2009

Link Building with GoArticles

. March 5, 2009 .

GoArticles is a free article submission website that allows you to write an article (generally 400+ words) about any topic and publish it on their site. Much like any other article submission site, GoArticles allows you to put a little “author byline” in the bottom with some dofollow links with the thought that anyone that copies the article (which you want them to do), will include your links when they republish it.

Well, aside from the obvious link you can get for writing a really quick article, you can get a dofollow anchor text link from your profile. You can check out my and notice that I have a one way dofollow text link back to my blog, and it also lists all of the articles I have written. Just for reference, I have written a really (lame) article about one way link building which was basically me just ranting off buzz words and me typing what came to my head without punctuation. The hope would be that automated bots would search for keywords that the webmasters looking for content want to publish about, and thus the article may get me a few links.

While GoArticles is certainly not as good of an article directory as eZineArticles.com, it still provides a nice way to get a profile link (of which you can use link building software to promote), as well as a place to publish an article for a quick link (and potentially more if any bots/crawlers pick it up). So go sign up a profile, and if you have a few minutes, write a quick article about your topic, although I would recommend you put a ‘little’ more effort into your article than I did into mine if you really expect it to be helpful over the long road.

Related Posts by Categories



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can optimize your page even without doing paid advertisement. As long as you have the dedication to succeed and patience... :)

Jacky said...

yeh,its true

buy seo services said...

yes I agree :-t

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Contact | Advertise | Wholesale Clothing